365 things to make and do
Whenever you feel like painting or printing, cutting or sticking or even just drawing, there's something in this book for you to do every day of the year.
This book is full of things to make and do. On most of the double-page spreads you'll find simple instructions showing you a basic art technique, followed by lots of ideas for things made in a similar way.
- Turn your thumbprint into all kinds of creatures - birds, butterflies, spiders and caterpillars
- Create box-fold and pop-up cards
- Use corrugated cardboard and pipe-cleaners to make creepy crawlies
- Sew some cute felt animals
- Egg decorating - paint pretty patterns, monster faces, or add some paper wings to make an Easter chick egg
- Create all kinds of artwork using potato-printing, quilling, leaf-printing, wax-resist, paper stencils and more.
|Edition||Hardback with spiral binding|
|Date of Publication||2007|