Advanced (2 Unit) HSC Practice Questions by Topic
This book has the following features:
- The majority of questions are similar in type to past HSC questions.
- The remainder reflect trends in HSC questions - more graph work, more interpretation and so on.
- The questions are grouped by topic to aid in your revision.
- Questions cover both the Preliminary and HSC courses.
- Worked solutions for all questions are given.
- All questions have been trialled by students of Smith Mathematics in Years 11 and 12, many of whom have helped improve the solutions.
How to use this book:
- When you have committed yourself to studying a particular topic, you should first list all the formulae needed for the topic.
- Next, learn the formulae and make notes of the types of questions your textbook seems to favour.
- When you know the formulae and are familiar with the questions, you should then test yourself with the questions from this book.
- You should not be surprised to get questions wrong. Those are the questions you then study!
- Once you understand the correct solution, try to reproduce it.
- Once you can reproduce the solution, make notes to yourself on what you learned from this question. In this way, when you come to study this topic again, your notes will remind you of what you have already learned.
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2000, reprinted 2006, 2010, 2012|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics (2 Unit)|
- Year 12 Schools Offer - Past Papers & Study Guides
- Year 11-12 Study Guides for 2019