Advanced Primary Maths 3 4ed
Advanced Primary Maths is an accelerated maths program that extends students vertically and horizontally in line with the achievement standards of the Australian Curriculum, the objectives of the NSW Mathematics Syllabus and the outcomes of the Victorian Curriculum.
- an advanced maths series written specifically for Australian primary students
- written by a well-established author with a primary teaching background
- follows a spiral approach across 35 units of work
- addresses all forms of problem solving
- features Term Planners, Find a Topic pages, AC/NSW/VIC Curriculum Cross-reference Charts, Open-ended Challengers, Super Problem Solving pages, Weekly Testers, Diagnostic Reviews and Answers.
|Year Level||Year 3|
|Date of Publication||2017|