ATAR Notes: HSC Survival Guide
How to stress less, study smarter and ace your HSC.
The uncertainty of the HSC today is perhaps the biggest challenge facing high-school students. And the challenge lies in not just being able to walk in and out of an exam room in one piece, but to learn how best to operate within the system and how to keep your cool.
This book takes you up-close and personal and two 99+ ATAR achievers. Collectively, they have helped thousands of students better their Year 12 results. Now, in one place, you can discover all of their best advice and tap into the same knowledge that helped them succeed in HSC and beyond.
In this book you'll learn:
- How ATARs and scaling work
- How to handle the pressure of the HSC
- How to stay organised and motivated
- How to actually 'study smart'
- How to ace your trials and exams
- ATARs, Moderation, and Scaling
- Subject Selection
- Perceiving the HSC
- Handling Pressure
- Taking Care of Yourself during Your HSC
- Time Management during the HSC
- Studying for the HSC
- Dealing with Results
- Preparing for Assessments and Exams
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2017|