ATAR Notes: UCAT Guide & Getting into Medicine (2019-2020)
This UCAT Guide provides strategies and detailed advice for each of the five sections of the UCAT exam. It even goes one step further advice on getting in Medicine or Health Science courses including:
- How to apply for undergraduate Medicine courses.
- Which Universities you can/should consider.
- What criteria you’ll need to meet in order to study Medicine.
- How to successfully prepare for interviews.
- The types of interviews Universities use and how to cater to each one.
- Sample questions and responses for medical interviews.
I: Introduction to Applying for Medical School
II: The UCAT
- Section 1 - Verbal Reasoning
- Section 2 - Decision Making
- Section 3 - Quantitative Reasoning
- Section 4 - Abstract Reasoning
- Section 5 - Situation Judgement Test
- UCAT Preparation Advice
III: Medical Interviews
- Interview Advice
About the Authors
Afia Anzum is studying a Bachelor of Medical Science/Doctor of Medicine at Monash University, having received stellar marks in all of her subjects, including a perfect score in Year 12 Biology.
Timothy Falloon also earned a 99+ ATAR, and is currently studying his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at The University of Adelaide with a view to pursue specialisation in neurology.
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2019|