ATAR Notes: Year 11 Biology Complete Course Notes
The Complete Course Notes are designed to be the perfect companion to any Year 11 student. All notes are fully updated and written to the current syllabus by high-achieving HSC student graduates.
This series provides a unique perspective for any would‑be HSC high‑achiever: you can learn from someone who’s done it.
- Provides a perfectly condensed summary of the syllabus and allows you to focus on exactly what you need to know.
- Written in a way that is easy to understand, so you can immediately grasp key concepts.
- Written for the 2018 NSW Stage 6 Biology syllabus
- Specifically designed to help you with your assessments and exams, with tips and insights from a past student who knows how to do well.
I Cells as the Basis of Life
- 1 Cell Structure
- 2 Cell Function
II Organisation of Living Things
- 1 Organisation of Cells
- 2 Nutrient and Gas Requirements
- 3 Transport
III Biological Diversity
- 1 Effects of the Environment on Organisms
- 2 Adaptations
- 3 Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection
- 4 Evolution; the Evidence
IV Ecosystem Dynamics
- 1 Population Dynamics
- 2 Past Ecosystems
- 3 Future Ecosystems
About the author
Madeleine Wainwright graduated with a 99.35 ATAR and a 94 in Biology. She has since pursued a major of Molecular and Cellular Biology at university.
|Date of Publication
We found other products you might like!