ATAR Notes: Year 11 Chemistry Complete Course Notes
The Complete Course Notes are designed to be the perfect companion to any Year 11 student. All notes are fully updated and written to the current syllabus by high-achieving HSC student graduates.
This series provides a unique perspective for any would‑be HSC high‑achiever: you can learn from someone who’s done it.
- Provides a perfectly condensed summary of the syllabus and allows you to focus on exactly what you need to know.
- Written in a way that is easy to understand, so you can immediately grasp key concepts.
- Specifically designed to help you with your assessments and exams, with tips and insights from a past student who knows how to do well.
I Properties and Structure of Matter
- 1 Properties of Matter
- 2 Atomic Structure and Atomic Mass
- 3 Periodicity
- 4 Bonding
II Introduction to Quantitative Chemistry
- 1 Mole Concept
- 2 Concentration and Molarity
- 3 Gas Laws
III Reactive Chemistry
- 1 Chemical Reactions
- 2 Predicting Reactions of Metals
- 3 Rate of Reactions
IV Drivers of Reactions
- 1 Energy Changes in Chemical Reactions
- 2 Enthalpy and Hess's Law
- 3 Entropy and Gibbs Free Energy
V Chemistry Study Tips
- 1 How to ace your Preliminary Chemistry studies
- 1.1 General advice
- 1.2 Common exam problems
About the author
Jacob Silove graduated with a 99.80 ATAR and seven Band 6 subjects. He is currently studying Chemistry at university.
|Date of Publication
We found other products you might like!