ATAR Notes: Year 11 Physics Complete Course Notes
The Complete Course Notes are designed to be the perfect companion to any Year 11 student. All notes are fully updated and written to the current syllabus by high-achieving HSC student graduates.
This series provides a unique perspective for any would‑be HSC high‑achiever: you can learn from someone who’s done it.
- Provides a perfectly condensed summary of the syllabus and allows you to focus on exactly what you need to know.
- Written in a way that is easy to understand, so you can immediately grasp key concepts.
- Written for the 2018 NSW Stage 6 Physics syllabus
- Specifically designed to help you with your assessments and exams, with tips and insights from a past student who knows how to do well.
- Jamon Windeyer graduated with a 99.80 ATAR and seven Band 6 subjects. He now studies Physics through his Bachelor of Engineering.
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Date of Publication||2017|
- Year 12 Schools Offer - Past Papers & Study Guides
- Years 11-12 Study Guides for 2020