ATAR Notes: HSC Year 12 Mathematics Extension 2 Topic Tests

Author: Rui Tong & Donald Tang, Publisher: ATAR Notes
$37.00
SKU/ISBN
9781925945652

These Year 12 Mathematics Extension 2 Topic Tests contain originally written exam-style questions and some past HSC questions covering every topic in the syllabus. The detailed solutions at the back of the book show you exactly what you need to write to attain full marks. There are also challenge tests designed to help you refine your knowledge, as well as advice from past high-achieving students to help you improve your test-taking skills.

20% of the questions were selected from past HSC exam questions. The remaining 80% are original questions developed by the authors based on their own experience with the course and their tertiary studies in mathematics.

  • Proof - 4 tests
  • Vectors - 3 tests
  • Complex Numbers - 4 tests
  • Calculus - 3 tests
  • Mechanics - 4 tests

About the authors

Rui Tong achieved outstanding HSC results, including a 97 in Maths Extension 2, and has given revision lectures to hundreds of students. Donald Tang is also an accomplished Maths tutor, having achieved an ATAR of 99.5 and an All-Round Excellence award for achieving Band 6s in all of his subjects. Both authors have since gone on to pursue tertiary studies in Advanced Mathematics/Computer Science at UNSW.

More Information
Year Level Year 12
Date of Publication 6 April 2020
ISBN 9781925945652
Subject Maths, Mathematics Extension 2
We found other products you might like!