Australian Curriculum English - Literature Year 6
With technology and the chaos of everyday life constantly distracting children, only exciting, suspenseful and dramatic stories will capture their attention and have them wanting to read more. That’s why Australian Curriculum English – Literature is a must-have resource for your students.
From the Dreamtime story, The Curse, to Two Worlds, One Street and many more, every story in this series provides opportunities for textual analysis and will help students to understand how and why authors write what they write, enabling them to become better writers by employing similar strategies.
- all four sub-strands of Australian Curriculum English – Literature—Literature and context, Responding to literature, Examining literature and Creating literature—are covered through the use of original texts or retelling of folktales, fables, legends, myths and fairytales
- each book contains 18 units with questions and activities for analysing the provided original text
- table showing the links between questions, activities and content descriptions
- interrelated links of each unit to the Literature, Literacy and Language strands of the English curriculum
- suggested general questions and activities for literature analysis
- suggested literature on similar themes by different authors
|Year Level||Year 6|