Australian Signpost Maths NSW 3 Teacher's Book 2ed
The second edition of Australian Signpost Maths NSW now features resources to help you take maths learning into the digital age and meet the latest assessment requirements.
Simplify planning with the teacher’s book one-page-per-lesson planning resource. The teacher's book provides ideas for classroom activities using print and digital resources. You can check curriculum coverage, and access teacher planning and recording documents.
- Complete year’s work with full coverage of the curriculum
- Curriculum links and descriptions for every lesson
- Reproduced Student Activity Book pages with answers
- Teaching suggestions, extension ideas, vocabulary lists, digital and print resources and evaluations for every lesson
- Extensive diagnostic assessment with answers
- Pedagogical background and suggested program
- Remediation records
- ID Cards to review the language of Mathematics
- Blackline masters and worksheets
|Year Level||Year 3|
|Date of Publication||2017|