Australian Signpost Maths 3 Student Activity Book (3e)
A longtime favourite with teachers, the third edition of Australian Signpost Maths (National Edition) now features resources to help you take maths learning into the digital age and meet the latest assessment requirements.
New digital resources help make maths engaging and are free to users of Australian Signpost Maths student books.
- Exercises are well graded. New work is reinforced in the Mentals Book.
- Answers are supplied in the Teacher’s Books and also in the back of the Year 3-6 Student Activity Books (SABs).
- The Progress (F-1) and Diagnostic (2-6) Tests (now in the SABs as well as the Teacher’s Book) allow the teacher to discover each student’s strengths and weaknesses, and the cross-references direct students to the pages where that work is introduced. Answers are supplied in the Teacher’s Book.
- The Dictionary at the beginning of this Student Activity Book will help students to learn the language of mathematics.
- ID Cards (in the Mentals Book, Teacher’s Book and Website) review the language of mathematics by asking students to identify common terms, shapes and symbols.
- Important rules and concepts are clearly highlighted.
- Worked examples and explanations are given throughout the Student Activity Book where new ideas are introduced.
- The use of colour makes emphasis clear and is highly motivating.
- Cartoons give instruction and friendly advice.
- Interactive Activities are provided on the website for whole-class, small-group and individual learning.
|Year Level||Year 3|
|Date of Publication||2017|