Back to Basics Comprehension & Vocabulary Year 4
The Back to Basics provides children with the opportunity to practise and consolidate the skills needed to achieve mastery over the Year 4 Comprehension strategies elaborated in the Australian Curriculum.
The 20 units in this book contain activities designed to review and practise the essential Year 4 Comprehension and Vocabulary skills.
The 10 comprehension units feature:
- 5 fiction and 5 non-fiction text extracts written for the Year 4 reading age
- 10 questions for each extract requiring literal, interpretive and applied comprehension of the text (explanations for these terms are provided at the front of the book)
- 10 Top Tips to assist with answering the questions.
The 10 vocabulary units feature:
- 5 units with activities using 100 high-frequency words relevant to Year 4 students
- 5 Quick Quizzes using vocabulary from the text extracts.
|Year Level||Year 4|
|Date of Publication||2012|