Basic Building and Construction Skills 5th Edition
The fifth edition of Basic Building and Construction Skills is updated to support the new training package requirements. It is written for apprentices completing Certificate I, II & III in Carpentry and the Certificate I, II & III in Carpentry and Joinery qualifications.
Now in full colour, this new edition covers 8 core units of competency. It has been fully updated to reflect present day building practices, standards and legislation. With a greater focus on sustainability, Basic Building and Construction Skills, 5e combines standard industry practice with the newest industry technology, tools and benchmarks.
With updated end-of-section worksheets, new content, images and photos, as well as a robust instructor support package, Basic Building and Construction Skills, 5e is an extremely useful resource for providing learners with the underpinning knowledge, skills and awareness necessary for a successful career in building and carpentry.
Basic Building and Construction Skills, 5e covers:
- CPCCCA2011A Handle carpentry materials
- CPCCCA2002B Use carpentry tools and equipment
- CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
- CPCCOHS1001A Work Safely in the Construction Industry
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Date of Publication||2016|
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- Popular Year 12 Texts and Study Guides
- St Paul's Catholic College Year 11 2020 Greystanes
- Marian Catholic College Year 12 2020
- Gilroy College Year 12 2020
- Marian Catholic College Year 11 2020
- St Andrews Marayong Year 11 2020
- Years 11-12 Study Guides for 2020