Blake's Australian History Guide
Blake’s Australian History Guide covers all of the key topics outlined in the primary Australian History curriculum for Grades 3 to 6. It has been written to capture students’ imaginations and encourage them to delve deeper into Australia’s fascinating history before and after white settlement.
Each easy-to-read, single-page topic contains:
- Interesting facts and background information
- Colourful images that illustrate the topic
- TRY THIS activities to test understanding
- Investigate and Discuss ideas for further investigation
- The book also includes many additional interesting facts, an index, extensive glossary and curriculum correlations.
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6|
|Date of Publication||2015|