Bond 11+: Non-verbal Reasoning Handbook
This is Bond's ultimate guide to passing the non-verbal reasoning 11+ exam. Now in two-colour, with examples in feature panels, helpful hint boxes and simple explanations and tips for tackling topics and question types, it can be used alongside the free practice area on the Bond Online website to support and consolidate students' exam skills.
- Perfect for GL and CEM exam boards
- Comprehensive explanations and worked examples of all 11+ non-verbal reasoning question types
- Arranged into five sections, covering: identifying shapes, missing shapes, rotating shapes, spatial awareness, coded shapes and logic
- Now in two-colour with feature panels and tips and advice in a handy format
- Step-by-step approach demystifies even the toughest questions
- Motivating chart encourages practice and tracks improvement
- Access to the free area on the Bond online website for targeted question practice
- For ages 8 to 11
The Bond 11+ series is an Oxford University UK publication and is increasingly popular in Australia for those looking for different types of general ability and reasoning questions. It offers essential practice and support for children aged 5 through to 13 on the topics of English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning. This series is aimed at UK students taking selective/entrance tests such as the 11+, Common Entrance exams or Key Stage 2 SATs, GL Assessment and CEM 11+ exams.
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6|
|Date of Publication||21 May 2020|
|Subject||General Ability (IQ)|