Bond SATs Skills: The Complete Set of Times Tables Flashcards
- Complete times tables from 1 to 12
- Includes square numbers and cube numbers
- Develops rapid recall of times tables
- Builds solid foundations in number knowledge
- Includes parent notes and guidance
Intended for United Kingdom Key Stage 2 which covers Year 3 to Year 6 or ages 8 to 11 years.
The Bond series is a Oxford University UK publication but is increasingly popular in Australia. The Bond SATs Skills, Bond Skills, Bond No Nonsense and Bond Get Ready for Secondary School sub-series are aimed at general maths and English skills development. The main sub series, Bond 11+, is aimed at students taking the 11+ exam, another type of selective/entrance exam in the UK. Bond 11+ is often used by those looking for different types of general ability and reasoning questions.
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6|