Bounce Back! Years 3-4 Book with eBook 3ed
Bounce Back! is a whole school program from Foundation to Year 6 which provides students the skills to ‘bounce back’ when they experience sadness, difficulties, frustrations and challenging times. This completely updated and revised program contains an updated Handbook exploring the most recent evidence-based research that underpins Bounce Back! plus ten substantially revised Curriculum Units, all with updated topics, teaching strategies and resources.
New to the 3rd Edition
- increased support for teacher wellbeing and embedding practices
- stronger Positive Education, CASEL and Australian Curriculum linkages
- more suggestions for differentiation and program implementation.
- Reader+ the next generation eBook includes these digital resources:
- an additional Science curriculum unit
- new Australian, NSW and Victorian curriculum correlation charts
- 170+ interactive tools, games and activities
- 200+ Blackline Masters
- tools for measuring wellbeing and resilience
- revised resources lists
- key information for families.
Ten substantially revised Curriculum Units, all with updated topics, teaching strategies and resources:
- Core values
- Social values – all new
- People bouncing back
- Looking on the bright side
- Being safe
Each curriculum unit uses children’s literature, thinking tools and cooperative learning strategies plus a variety of cross-curricular classroom activities to help students:
- develop positive and pro-social values, including those related to ethical and intercultural understanding
- develop self-awareness, social awareness and social skills
- develop self-management strategies for coping and bouncing back
- find courage in everyday life as well as in difficult circumstances
- think optimistically and look on the bright side
- boost positive emotions and manage negative emotions
- develop skills for countering bullying
- use humour as a coping tool
- develop strengths, skills and attitudes for being successful.
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4|
|Date of Publication||2017|