Build a Sentence Part 3 (Ages 8+)
The complete sentence construction pack!
For 1 to 2 players or small groups, ages 8+.
For more advanced sentence building skills, children put together these colour coded Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb, Preposition, Article, Conjunction and Punctuation mark cards to build complete meaningful sentences.
- Identifying parts of speech
- Constructing sentences
- Using correct punctuation
- Developing reading skills
- Cards are colour-coded representing parts of speech and punctuation marks.
- Cards are divided into 10 different sets.
- Children of all ability levels can join cards together to make sentences and experience reading success.
- Introducing the concept of different parts of speech.
- Separating and sorting the word cards of each set into piles, using the colour-coding as a guide.
- Making sentences by choosing / reading words from each of the different piles.
- Encouraging children by beginning to make logical sentences by using cards from every part of speech.
- Reminding children that a sentence must start with a capital letter.
- Encouraging children to write the sentences into their notebooks.
- 360 double-sided word cards
- 2 play boards
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3, Year 4|