Business Services: Communicate in the Workplace
Business Services: Communicate in the workplace covers the elective unit BSBCMM201 - Communicate in the workplace which describes the skills and knowledge required to communicate in the workplace including gathering, conveying and receiving information and completing routine written correspondence.
- Chapter 1: What is communication?
- Chapter 2: Gather, convey and receive information and ideas
- Chapter 3: Complete workplace documentation and correspondence
- Chapter 4: Communicate in a way that responds positively to individual differences
- Chapter 5: Worksheets, revision questions and suggested answers
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2019|