Cambridge Hospitality 4th Edition (Print & Digital)
Updated to reflect the new requirements of the Tourism, Travel and Events Training Package (SIT12) and the NSW Stage 6 Hospitality Curriculum, this new edition of the award winning series continues to develop the necessary technical and personal skills that are valued by hospitality employers in Australia and beyond.
- The complete resource package now includes Foundation Skills as part of the outcomes and continues to cover all mandatory and relevant core units of the NSW Stage 6 syllabus and the most useful and popular elective topics of the Hospitality, Kitchen Operations and Commercial Cookery streams of the Hospitality Curriculum Framework.
- Updated activities, career profiles and unit summaries engage students through the use of relevant examples and aid exam revision while consolidating knowledge and highlighting areas that may require additional revision.
- The included Interactive Textbook offers videos to demonstrate key hospitality skills, multiple choice questions and a host of rich media resources and interactive activities to engage all students.
- This resource has been written by experienced VET teachers who understand the varied and specific resource needs of students and teachers studying vocational subjects in a secondary school environment.
- Print – The text delivered in print format
- Interactive Textbook 2 year – The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience of the student text. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code supplied with the Print Textbook.
- PDF Textbook – The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes, highlight key passages, and bookmark pages. It is downloaded from Cambridge GO using the unique 16-character code that is included with the purchase of the Print Textbook and the Interactive Textbook.
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Date of Publication||2017|
|Subject||Hospitality, VET Courses|
- St Maroun's College Year 11 2020
- Al-Faisal College Year 12 2020 Auburn
- Al-Faisal College Year 11 2020 (Auburn)
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- Gilroy College Year 12 2020
- Gilroy College Year 11 2020