Cambridge IGCSE: Biology Complete Revision
Written by experienced educators from Singapore, Concise IGCSE Biology Study Guide covers all of the IGCSE specifications in a concise manner. Using straight-forward language, appropriate visual illustrations and practice questions at the end of every chapter, this study guide is an ideal resource for class or independent study.
The practice questions include multiple-choice questions, structured questions and essay questions. Answers for all questions are provided and the multiple-choice section features a short explanation for each answer.
- Dimensions: 190mm x 260mm (w x h)
- Page Count: 351pp, BW
- Unit 1: Characteristics and Classification of Living Organisms
- Unit 2: Organisation and Maintenance of the Organism
- Unit 3: Development of the Organism and the Continuity of Life
- Unit 4: Relationships with Organisms with one another and with their Environment
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2016|