The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience of the student text. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code emailed to you upon purchase.
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes, highlight key passages, and bookmark pages. It is downloaded from Cambridge GO using the same 16-character code that is used to activate your Interactive Textbook
Cambridge Legal Studies Stage 6 Fifth Edition continues to provide the most up-to-date and relevant information, legislation, case studies and statistics on all aspects of the law in an accessible, student friendly resource package for NSW Stage 6 Legal Studies.
With comprehensive coverage of all core and optional syllabus topics, students can easily grasp the principles of the law and prepare for success in their examinations.
The fifth edition contains:
- updated case studies, media articles, legislation and statistics that reflect recent changes in the law
- even greater exam and assessment preparation support, including dot-point summaries of themes and challenges, chapter summaries, additional exam-style multiple-choice and extended-response questions and more
- updated ‘Review’ and ‘Research’ activities that provide Assessment for Learning* opportunities to help students recognise if their current knowledge and understanding is on track
- an Interactive Textbook that brings legal studies to life through rich media, rollover glossary definitions, interactive activities, extended material and complete coverage of the HSC options.
- Part 1: Crime
- 1 The nature of crime
- 2 The criminal investigation process
- 3 The criminal trial process
- 4 Sentencing and punishment
- 5 Young offenders
- 6 International crime
- Part 2: Human rights
- 7 The nature and development of human rights
- 8 Promoting and enforcing human rights
- 9 Contemporary human rights issues
- Part 3: Options
- 10 Option 1: Consumers
- 11 Option 2: Global environmental protection
- 12 Option 3: Family
- 13 Option 4: Indigenous peoples (digital-only chapter)
- 14 Option 5: Shelter
- 15 Option 6: Workplace (digital-only chapter)
- 16 Option 7: World order