CambridgeMATHS GOLD NSW for AC Year 9 (print and digital)
The text delivered in print format.
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes, highlight key passages, and bookmark pages. It is downloaded from Cambridge GO using the unique 16-character code that is included with the purchase of the Print Textbook and the Interactive Textbook.
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience of the student text. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code supplied with the Print Textbook.
Bridging the gap across Stages 3, 4 and 5.1 NSW Maths.
CambridgeMATHS GOLD NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum is a complete teaching and learning package for students who may need additional support studying mathematics in Years 7 to 10.
The series provides an accessible approach to the NSW Syllabus and leads students from Stage 3 through Stage 5.1.
Written by a highly successful team of expert authors, CambridgeMATHS GOLD:
- applies the same logical structure as the CambridgeMATHS series with a bright, friendly and uncluttered visual design
- groups carefully-graded questions according to the Working Mathematically components of the NSW Syllabus, covering both Stage 3 and Stage 4 content
- equips Year 9 and 10 students with vital maths skills and knowledge that can be applied across a range of vocational and real-life contexts at work, at home or in the marketplace. These practical maths skills activities will engage struggling students by applying maths to practical real-world contexts that make sense, while providing opportunities for students who are ready to challenge and extend themselves
- improves automaticity, fluency and understanding through hands-on resources, games, competitions, puzzles, investigation activities and sets of closed questions. These are available on Cambridge GO and are fully-integrated with each section of the textbook
- comes with an Interactive Textbook that brings maths to life with a host of interactive features and additional resources
- focuses on the relationship between literacy and mathematics with simple-language definitions of key words, enhanced pop-up definitions in the Interactive Textbook, and Maths Literacy worksheets
- provides extensive teacher support, with teaching programs, additional games and puzzles, chapter tests, homework sheets and more.
Written by a team of expert authors, the Year 9 & 10 resources provide a practical interpretation of the NSW Syllabus to guide students from Stage 4 through Stage 5.1, with a focus on the everyday and vocational maths that students will encounter in their post-school life. Stage 5.2 content is included in the Interactive Textbook as extension material.
New in the CambridgeMATHS Gold series, the Year 9 and 10 resources:
- equip students with vital maths skills and knowledge that can be applied across a range of vocational and real-life contexts at work, at home or in the marketplace. These practical maths skills activities will engage struggling students by applying maths to practical real-world contexts that make sense, while providing opportunities for students who are ready to challenge and extend themselves.
- actively demonstrate the thinking, processes and working-out that underpins the practical maths skills activities through videos in the Interactive Textbook. These videos enhance classroom teaching, encourage independent learning and support revision.
- demystify the complicated language conventions of mathematics with worksheets and interactive definitions of key terms.
- provide opportunities for more confident students to engage with Stage 5.2 content, which is included in the Interactive Textbook as extension material.
- offers extensive teacher support for teachers, including teaching programs, additional games, puzzles and worksheets, chapter tests, investigation activities and more.
|Date of Publication||2016|
|Year Level||Year 9|