Cambridge Preliminary Legal Studies 4E (Digital Access Code)
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience of the student text. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code that emailed to you upon purchase.
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes, highlight key passages, and bookmark pages. It is downloaded from Cambridge GO using the same 16-character code that is used to activate your Interactive Textbook
Still the most up-to-date, relevant and comprehensive resource available for Stage 6 Legal Studies.
Cambridge Legal Studies Fourth Edition combines the latest information, cases and statistics on all aspects of the law in an accessible, student-friendly resource package for the HSC and Preliminary course.
- New case studies, media articles, legislation and statistics ensure students are engaging with the most up-to-date material available and can apply their knowledge to real-world situations.
- The complete resource package provides comprehensive coverage of all core and option syllabus topics, giving teachers the flexibility to teach options that are of most interest and relevance to their particular classes.
- Superior exam preparation support includes dot-point summaries of themes and challenges, chapter summaries, Review and Research activities to consolidate learning and extend research skills, and exam-style multiple-choice and extended-response questions.
- New, highly topical Law and Practice case studies in the Preliminary text include Julian Assange, the Bali Nine and Alcohol and Violence.
- The Interactive Textbook brings legal studies to life through rich media, pop-up definitions, interactive activities, and additional chapters.
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Date of Publication||2016|