Cambridge Studies of Religion Stage 6 3rd Edition Pack (Textbook and Interactive Textbook)
The text delivered in print format.
Interactive Textbook 2 year
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience of the student text. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code found inside the Print Textbook.
The Interactive Textbook is available as a two-calendar-year subscription. A two-calendar-year subscription is defined as: if activation occurs between January and July of this year, subscription concludes on the 31st Dec in the following year. If activation occurs between August to Dec of this year, subscription concludes on the 31st Dec in the year after the following.
is a downloadable PDF version of the student text that enables students to take notes and bookmark pages. The PDF textbook can be used in class or as a reference at home. It is downloaded from Cambridge GO using the unique 16-character code found inside the Print Textbook.
Cambridge Studies of Religion Stage 6 Third Edition is a complete and flexible resource package for the NSW Studies of Religion syllabus, designed to guide students to a greater understanding of the origins, beliefs, texts, ethics, practices and people of the world’s most wide-reaching religions.
- Revised, reviewed and updated, this third edition now includes access to an Interactive Textbook offering additional content, together with a host of rich media resources and interactive activities to bring the study of religion to life.
- Clear, concise and student-friendly language is combined with a range of pictorial and written sources to engage every student with the course content.
- A variety of questions and activities throughout the course develop the skills required to excel at HSC level, while HSC exam-style questions ensure students are fully prepared for success in their final exams.
- In each chapter students are invited to Investigate aspects of religion or religions in greater detail; to Consider a variety of opinions and alternative perspectives, including their own; and to undertake further research (Furthermore) in areas that are of particular interest.
|Date of Publication||July 2015|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12|
|Subject||Studies of Religion|
- St Maroun's College Year 11 2020
- St Maroun's College Year 12 2020
- AICS Year 11 2020
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- Malek Fahd Year 12 2020 (All Campuses)
- Marian Catholic College Year 12 2020
- Malek Fahd Year 11 2020 (All Campuses)
- Green Valley Year 11 2020
- Green Valley Year 12 2020
- Al Sadiq College Year 11 2020
- Irfan College Year 11 2020
- Gilroy College Year 11 2020