[Pre-order] CambridgeMATHS Mathematics Advanced Year 12 (print and interactive textbook) [Due Sep 2019]
The text delivered in print format.
Interactive Textbook, powered by Cambridge HOTmaths
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning ex perience, and when connected to a class teacher account offers a powerful Learning Management System. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code found in the Print Textbook
PDF Textbook available in the interactive textbook
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes and bookmark pages. It is downloaded through your account using the same unique 16-character code that is found in the Print Textbook.
Created by an author team with great expertise in developing textbook materials for NSW maths classrooms and backed up by Cambridge HOTmaths’ unrivalled digital technology, CambridgeMATHS Stage 6 includes Interactive Textbooks and Online Teaching Suites that offer effortless and immediate navigation to:
- Videos for key worked examples and concepts help to develop a deep understanding of fundamental skills and enable students to work independently.
- Embedded interactive Desmos widget activities help students to visualise mathematical concepts.
- Students can complete every question online, if desired, and submit their workings and answers to the teacher. Auto-marked multiple-choice questions provide students with immediate feedback.
- Comprehensive worked solutions for all questions are provided in the Interactive Textbook as an option that teachers can choose to make available to students.
- The tried and tested Learning Management System (LMS) – available with the Online Teaching Suite – combines task-management tools, a powerful test generator, readymade tests, and a suite of student and whole-class reports.
- Graphs and equations
- Sequences and series
- Curve-sketching using calculus
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Motion and rates
- Finance and series
- Displaying and interpreting data
- Continuous probability distributions
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||N/A|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Advanced|