CambridgeMATHS Mathematics Advanced Year 11 interactive textbook (Access Code)
Interactive Textbook, powered by Cambridge HOTmaths
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience, and when connected to a class teacher account offers a powerful Learning Management System. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code emailed to you upon purchase.
PDF Textbook available in the interactive textbook
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes and bookmark pages. It is downloaded through your account using the same unique 16-character code for the Interactive Textbook.
CambridgeMATHS Stage 6 combines proven approaches to teaching and learning with innovative digital capabilities and complete syllabus coverage of the new Stage 6 courses to guide students to HSC success.
Proven teaching and learning approaches
Logical and manageable topic development is combined with graded questions, step-by-step worked examples, key point summaries and exam-style questions in an uncluttered layout that is easy to follow.
Carefully developed questions
Carefully developed, creative and rigorous questions help students understand concepts and develop mathematical skills. Questions are categorised as Foundation, Development and Challenge or Enrichment in the Advanced and Extension resources, assisting teachers in differentiating learning for their students. There are more carefully graded questions available for students looking for a Band 3 and 4 achievement and clearly differentiated enrichment material for those aiming for a Band 5 and 6.
Exceptional exam preparation
Superior exam preparation support includes: questions in the style of the examination, investigations, and chapter reviews for every chapter.
Interactive Textbook Features
- Videos for key worked examples and concepts help to develop a deep understanding of fundamental skills and enable students to work independently.
- Embedded interactive Desmos widget activities help students to visualise mathematical concepts.
- Students can complete every question online, if desired, and submit their workings and answers to the teacher. Auto-marked multiple-choice questions provide students with immediate feedback.
- Chapter 1: Algebraic techniques
- Chapter 2: Numbers and surds
- Chapter 3: Functions and graphs
- Chapter 4: Transformations and symmetry
- Chapter 5: Trigonometric functions
- Chapter 6: The Coordinate plane
- Chapter 7: Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Chapter 8: Differentiation
- Chapter 9: Extending calculus
- Chapter 10: Probability
- Chapter 11: Discrete probability distributions
- Index / Glossary
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Advanced|