CambridgeMATHS Mathematics Advanced Year 11 (print and interactive textbook)
The text delivered in print format.
Interactive Textbook, powered by Cambridge HOTmaths
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience, and when connected to a class teacher account offers a powerful Learning Management System. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code found in the Print Textbook
PDF Textbook available in the interactive textbook
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes and bookmark pages. It is downloaded through your account using the same unique 16-character code that is found in the Print Textbook.
Created by an author team with great expertise in developing textbook materials for NSW maths classrooms and backed up by Cambridge HOTmaths’ unrivalled digital technology, CambridgeMATHS Stage 6 includes Interactive Textbooks and Online Teaching Suites that offer effortless and immediate navigation to:
- Videos for key worked examples and concepts help to develop a deep understanding of fundamental skills and enable students to work independently.
- Embedded interactive Desmos widget activities help students to visualise mathematical concepts.
- Students can complete every question online, if desired, and submit their workings and answers to the teacher. Auto-marked multiple-choice questions provide students with immediate feedback.
- Comprehensive worked solutions for all questions are provided in the Interactive Textbook as an option that teachers can choose to make available to students.
- The tried and tested Learning Management System (LMS) – available with the Online Teaching Suite – combines task-management tools, a powerful test generator, readymade tests, and a suite of student and whole-class reports.
- Chapter 1: Algebraic techniques
- Chapter 2: Numbers and surds
- Chapter 3: Functions and graphs
- Chapter 4: Transformations and symmetry
- Chapter 5: Trigonometric functions
- Chapter 6: The Coordinate plane
- Chapter 7: Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Chapter 8: Differentiation
- Chapter 9: Extending calculus
- Chapter 10: Probability
- Chapter 11: Discrete probability distributions
- Index / Glossary
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Advanced|
- Western Grammar Year 11 2019
- AIA Kellyville Year 11 2019
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- Amity College Year 10 2019 - Prestons Girls Campus
- Amity College Year 11 2019 (all campuses)
- St Paul's Catholic College Year 11 2019 Greystanes
- Gilroy College Year 12 2020
- Green Valley Year 11 2019
- Amity College Year 10 2019 - Prestons Boys Campus
- Al Sadiq College Year 11 2019