CambridgeMATHS Stage 6 Mathematics Standard 11 (print and interactive textbook powered by Cambridge HOTmaths)
The text delivered in print format.
Interactive Textbook, powered by Cambridge HOTmaths
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience, and when connected to a class teacher account offers a powerful Learning Management System. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code found in the Print Textbook.
PDF Textbook available in the interactive textbook
The downloadable PDF version of the student text enables students to take notes and bookmark pages. It is downloaded through your account using the same unique 16-character code that is found in the Print Textbook.
CambridgeMATHS Stage 6 combines a proven teaching and learning formula with innovative digital capabilities and complete syllabus coverage of the new Stage 6 courses to guide students to HSC success.
Created by an author with great expertise in developing textbook materials for NSW maths classrooms and backed up by Cambridge HOTmaths’ unrivalled digital technology, the new Mathematics Standard resources offer clear and flexible pathways from Stage 5 through the Standard course at Year 11 to the Standard 1 and 2 courses at Year 12.
- The proven teaching and learning formula combines logical and manageable topic development, graded questions, linked step-by-step worked examples, key point summaries and exam-style questions in an uncluttered layout that is easy to follow.
- Carefully developed and graded questions are categorised from level 1 to level 3 reflecting the learning required for achievement of the associated bands and assisting teachers in differentiating learning for their students.
- The author’s well-known comprehensive and time-saving teaching programs and support material, including notes and study guides, have been rewritten or updated.
Interactive Textbook Features
- Videos for key worked examples and concepts help to develop a deep understanding of fundamental skills and enable students to work independently.
- Embedded interactive Desmos widget activities help students to visualise mathematical concepts.
- Students can complete every question online, if desired, and submit their workings and answers to the teacher. Auto-marked multilple-choice questions provide students with immediate feedback.
- Comprehensive worked solutions for all questions are provided in the Interactive Textbook as an option that teachers can choose to make available to students.
|Date of Publication||2017|
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Subject||Maths, Mathematics Standard|
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 12 2020
- St Maroun's College Year 11 2020
- Western Grammar Year 11 2020
- AIA Kellyville Year 11 2020
- AICS Year 11 2020
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- Tangara School for Girls Year 11 2020
- St Paul's Catholic College Year 11 2020 Greystanes
- Gilroy College Year 12 2020
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 11 2020
- Green Valley Year 11 2020
- AIA Strathfield Year 11 2020
- Model Farms High School Year 11 2020
- Al Sadiq College Year 11 2020
- St Andrews Marayong Year 11 2020
- Irfan College Year 11 2020
- Gilroy College Year 11 2020