Catching on to Comprehension Book E
- Buy 5 for $14.85 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $14.03 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for $13.20 each and save 20%
Catching on to Comprehension is an exciting comprehension series that provides full coverage of the English comprehension skills needed in the primary years.
- Catching on to Comprehension is skills-based, meaning that a key skill in comprehension such as sequencing, identifying important details or recognising the author’s voice is explicitly taught in each unit.
- Each unit has a learning sequence that fits in with how teachers teach and classrooms work: the first page of each four-page or six-page unit is a whole class, teacher-directed lesson and the following pages are for children to complete on their own (or in groups). A follow-up activity is also provided.
- Each book is jam-packed with interesting, fun and relevant fiction and non-fiction texts that children will enjoy reading.
- The activities include multiple-choice questions that make the units in this series an ideal preparation for comprehension testing.
- Vocabulary activities, story structure activities and units that focus on visual literacy and using resources such as dictionaries are all included.
- Catching on to Comprehension is in full colour.
|Year Level||Year 5|
|Date of Publication||1/08/2007|