Chemistry in Focus Year 11 Student Book with 4 Access Codes
Chemistry in Focus Preliminary meets the complete requirements of the 2017 NSW BOSTES Stage 6 Chemistry syllabus in intent, content and sequence.
- Accessible language and clear explanation of concepts throughout.
- Scenario-style questions within each chapter for students to review, analyse and evaluate content.
- Review quizzes at the end of each chapter to test students’ understanding.
- Learning across the curriculum areas, as detailed in the syllabus, embedded within the content.
- ‘Working Scientifically’ processes developed within each investigation.
- Includes both primary and secondary-sourced investigations, including modelling.
- Contains a dedicated chapter on how to approach and carry out the Depth Study at Years 11 and 12.
- Review of basics
- Properties of matter
- Atomic structure and electron configuration
- Chemical bonding
- Chemical bonding II
- Chemical reactions, stoichiometry and the mole concept
- Concentration and molarity
- Gas laws
- Types of chemical reactions
- Reactions of metals
- Cells and electrode potentials
- Rates of reactions
- Energy changes in chemical reactions
- Entropy and Gibbs free energy
- Depth study
|Year Level||Year 11|
|Date of Publication||2018|
- Unity Grammar Year 11 2020
- St Maroun's College Year 11 2020
- AIA Kellyville Year 11 2020
- Popular Year 11 Texts and Study Guides
- Amity College Year 11 2020 (all campuses)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 11 2020
- Green Valley Year 11 2020
- Al Sadiq College Year 11 2020
- St Andrews Marayong Year 11 2020