Collins Robert French Dictionary: Complete and Unabridged (10ed)
The world's leading French-English dictionary, a joint collaboration between Collins and Le Robert, now revised and updated to cover all the latest vocabulary in both languages. The perfect dictionary for advanced learners of French.
With over 310,000 words, meanings and phrases and 500,000 translations.
This tenth edition of the market-leading Collins Robert French dictionary uses Collins' and Le Robert's unique multi-million word databases of contemporary English and French to ensure that the user has the most complete and accurate picture of real language available today. The dictionary is ideal for advanced learners and professionals using French.
- This edition has been revised to include all the latest vocabulary from a wide range of fields, including new additions from the fields of the Internet, the environment and economics.
- Culture boxes explain the origins of phrases from literature, film and popular culture to aid translation and improve your understanding of French popular culture.
- Long and complex entries benefit from a clear structure and layout, with key phrases, idioms and set grammatical structures highlighted.
- Acclaimed “Language in Use” supplement contains hundreds of examples of usage in real-life contexts such as essay writing, email and telephone conversations to help you use French fluently and naturally.
- Includes detailed colour maps of the English and French-speaking worlds.
|Date of Publication||2016|
|Subject||Foreign Languages, French|