Conquer Science For Primary Levels 1/2 (2015 Edition)
Conquer Science For Primary Levels 1/2 is a preparatory course in science for lower primary students.
50 Exercises, over 200 Questions
Each topic begins with a comprehensive presentation of science facts. Tables and diagrams are also used to summarise and present information in a simple and concise way. This is followed by an exercise which is designed to help reinforce a student’s understanding of the concepts through recalling facts and rules and their applications of scientific knowledge.
Flexible and Meaningful
The worksheets are arranged over 2 main parts: Learning About Living Things Around Us and Learning About The World Around Us. Each set of worksheets can be used independently, in any preferred sequence.
Comprehensive answers are provided for easy self-assessment.
- PART A: Learning About Living Things Around Us
- Myself (Worksheets 1-6)
- Animals Around Us (Worksheets 7-16)
- Plants Around Us (Worksheets 17-23)
- PART B: Learning About The World Around Us
- Using Our Senses (Worksheets 24-42)
- Materials (Worksheets 43-45)
- Light and Darkness (Worksheets (46-50)
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2|
|Date of Publication||2015|