Decoding HSC Business Studies Book 2 (2020 Edition)
This workbook is designed to enable students to better understand the HSC Business Studies course. The aim of this book is to divide the past HSC examination papers into different sections based on topics. Questions in this workbook are based on past NESA examinations from 2012-2019 to which suggested solutions have been prepared.
The Decoding HSC Business Studies workbook enables student comprehension of the HSC Business Studies course in a simplified way. This book provides a step by step guide that students can use to answer HSC business reports and extended responses. In addition to providing suggested outlines of responses, this workbook employs systematic strategies to address HSC questions. Students can learn the skill of “decoding” the HSC Business Studies course and ace their upcoming HSC exam.
- Decoding Trends
- Decoding the Glossary of Key Terms
- Scaffolds for Key Terms
- Section 1 – Business Reports
- Decoding HSC Business Reports
- How to write a Business Report
- 2012-2019 Business Reports Decoded
- 2018 Business Report Exercise
- Section 2 – Extended Responses
- Decoding HSC Extended Responses
- How to write an extended response
- 2012-2019 Extended Responses Decoded & Exercises (The HSC examination offers two questions for the extended response. This book 'decodes' one question and uses the other question as an exercise for each year.)
About the Author
Omar Jamal, Master of Teaching (Secondary) and Bachelor of Commerce, obtained his degrees from The University of New South Wales, majoring in Financial Economics and Business Law. Omar is presently undertaking a Master of Clinical Teaching course at the University of Melbourne. He is an experienced teacher of Social Sciences in New South Wales schools. Omar has taught Business Studies for multiple years and has helped countless NSW students ace their HSC exams. Omar has also taught senior Economics and Legal Studies as well as junior Social Science subjects such as Commerce.
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||September 2020|