Discovering Science Upper Primary Pack
The Discovering Science Middle Primary Pack contains the Teachers Resource Book, with Topic Starter Picture Cards and Fiction and Nonfiction Student Topic Books.
Discovering Science Teachers Resource Books are written by experienced classroom teachers, allowing for simple implementation of the Australian Curriculum: Science while keeping learner engagement at the heart of the series.
A step-by-step, easy-to-use teacher resource book that provides teachers with the content and confidence to implement the Australian Curriculum: Science F-6 whilst engaging the learner through a variety of resources, practicals, texts and activities and include many engaging BLMS and creative ideas for field trips.
The Teacher Resource Books unpack the Australian Curriculum: Science and provide detailed Scope and Learning Sequences. In particular, they outline how each Australian Curriculum content descriptor fits in and covers each curriculum strand; including hands-on practical activities that will engage students and get them excited about science around them. They will also outline expected student learning and outcomes at each level.
Available in print and digital, picture cards provide visual stimulus for classroom discussion. These cards are included with each Teacher Resource Book.
Fiction Topic Books cover the key strands of the Australian Curriculum while making Science more accessible by teaching concepts through a fictional story with likeable characters.
Non fiction Topic Books include engaging scientific and historical photographs that give opportunities for classroom discussion.
- Discovering Science Upper Primary Teacher Resource Book
- Non-Fiction Topic Books (4 Titles)
- (Biology Upper Primary): Adaptations (Reading Level 29/F&P Level T)
- (Chemistry Upper Primary): Chemical Changes (Reading Level 30/F&P Level U)
- (Earth and Space Upper Primary): Our Solar System (Reading Level 29/F&P Level T)
- (Physics Upper Primary): Electricity (Reading Level 30/F&P Level U)
- (Biology Upper Primary): Monti's Mould Monster (Reading Level 30/F&P Level U)
- (Chemistry Upper Primary): Drip and Drop (Reading Level 29/F&P Level T)
- (Earth and Space Upper Primary): Disaster Dan (Reading Level 30/F&P Level U)
- (Physics Upper Primary): Lights, Colours, Ninjas! (Reading Level 29/F&P Level T)
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6|
|Date of Publication||2013|