Eight Ways at Once: Book 1
Now: $74.66 Was: $85.95
This book introduces and explains the revisions to both Gardners and Blooms models and outlines over 200 classroom strategies.
- A detailed explanation and translation of the most significant changes in each of the revised models
- A version of the highly successful MI/Bloom planning matrix which was pioneered by the authors and has since been utilised by thousands of teachers and adapted by other authors and consultants
- Checklists for self-assessment and teacher observation
- Engaging MI games and sorts which help students to assess their own strengths with less reading and writing and more hands-on responses.
- Over 200 practical teaching strategies and games (each categorised by MI and Blooms level of thinking)
- FAQs on strategies for assessment using MI, Bloom and the planning matrix
- Guidelines for developing MI learning centres
|Date of Publication||2005|