Enact: Drama for the Classroom Book 2
An outstanding drama resource for primary schools from one of Australia’s best known and admired children’s authors.
- Allows children to explore a range of issues through drama.
- Offers a mixture of script types, including flexible casts, outside staging and choral work, with varied length and complexity of costuming from very simple to ‘dressed up’.
- Reading range from non-readers, to a narrator having the most challenging role.
- Subject matter ranges from fiction to non-fiction, and the whacky to the serious.
- Minimum/maximum cast numbers provided.
- Overlapping possibilities exist for audio with SFX, puppetry, web cams, screenplays and videos, as well as suggestions for festivals or school assemblies.
- The plays are of period length, and are simply performed with parts for all class members via elastic choruses.
- Easy to use by non-drama specialists — each play is accompanied by detailed teaching notes.
- All the plays have been successfully trialled in schools.
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4|
|Date of Publication||N/A|