Enhancement Maths 2
Enhancement Maths Year 1–6 is a totally new series designed for middle to upper maths students. The books are designed to encourage children to think and apply their mathematical problem-solving skills.
The books, which address all mathematical concepts, are designed to complement current curriculums. Each well presented unit has a specific curriculum focus, allowing students to develop a broad range of skills and concepts while enhancing their problem-solving abilities.
Children who welcome a challenge will enjoy the Enhancement Maths series.
- 60 curriculum developmentally oriented and extended tasks per book
- Supports and extends all strands of major curriculums:
- Number and Algebra
- Measurement and Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Challenging and often unique activities
- Beautifully presented in full colour
- Answers provided
- Perfect for differentiated lessons
- Encourages higher-order thinking skills and development
- Many activities are suitable for collaborative group work
- Encourages 21st Century problem solving way of thinking
|Year Level||Year 2|
|Date of Publication||2017|