Essential Mathematics: Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1 Preliminary Courses
Essential Mathematics includes:
- Both courses (Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1) are covered in this single volume.
- Graded exercises. The last few questions can be very demanding.
- Harder question sections, designed to help enrich their mathematical skills.
- Fully worked solutions to all questions in this book, placed at the end of each chapter.
- Points of interest, served to stimulate student interests in Mathematics.
- Referenced outcomes, explained at the beginning of each chapter.
- Most curves drawn by the world renowned software Mathematica,ensuring highest accuracy, with modifications to clearly exhibit their properties.
- Class-tested since 2008.
- Real functions
- Introductory Calculus
- Further Trigonometry
- Sequences and Series
- The Parabola
- Review Exercise
|Date of Publication
||Maths, Mathematics (2 Unit), Mathematics Extension 1