Excel Advanced Skills Workbooks: Reading and Comprehension Workbook Year 1
- Buy 5 for $16.16 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $15.26 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for $14.36 each and save 20%
This book is part of the Excel Advanced Skills series, which provides students with more challenging extension work in reading and comprehension.
The Excel Advanced Skills series of Reading and Comprehension Workbooks for Years 1–6 will help students improve their reading and comprehension—in English and in other subjects—and become more competent, reflective and critical readers.
The book teaches students how to answer the five types of comprehension questions they are likely to encounter during their primary school years: fact-finding, synthesis, inferring, language and judgement questions.
This book has been specifically written for the YEAR 1 AUSTRALIAN CURRICULUM ENGLISH COURSE.
- How to use this book
- Step-by-step guide to reading texts
- Section 1: Types of questions
- Fact-finding questions (short answers)
- Section 2: Bringing it all together
- Mixed questions
- Section 3: Answers
|Year Level||Year 1|
|Date of Publication||2015|