Excel Basic Skills English and Mathematics Year 4
Year 4 Ages 9-10 years old.
In Excel Basic Skills: English and Mathematics Year 4 your child will find:
- Thirty carefully graded double-page units
- A wide variety of interesting exercises
- Four term reviews to test work covered each term
- Marking grids to identify strengths and weaknesses
- A lift-out answer section.
This book aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. It supports schoolwork by having students practise key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your child to learn new concepts while revising program work. The series has seven core books, one each for years 1 to 7. These are supported by teaching books which can be used if the student needs help in a particular area of study.
|Year Level||Year 4|
|Date of Publication||2004|