Excel Junior High School Grammar Handbook
Terms and activities are introduced in a logical sequence, so it's not necessary to turn to later pages to understand the content. There is also a grammar dictionary providing succinct and easily understood definitions of all terms used in the book.
- is a comprehensive guide to grammar.
- is an all-in-one reference and practice book.
- will help students master basic grammar.
- introduces terms and activities in a logical sequence.
- covers one specific point of grammar on each page.
- includes a grammar dictionary with easily understood definitions.
- features a variety of progress tests for each unit.
- provides answers and explanations for self-assessment.
This book will prove valuable to the following groups of students:
- Students in Years 7-10 requiring a comprehensive coverage of grammar
- Students studying languages other than English who will find a sound knowledge of English grammar is a significant advantage
- Students from non-English speaking backgrounds who will benefit from the structured
page-by-page approach to the complexities of English
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10|
|Date of Publication||2007|