Excel Revise in a Month Year 2 NAPLAN*-style Tests
Prepare for the Year 3 NAPLAN Tests a year early, so you can get a head start!
- Includes an introduction to the NAPLAN* Tests.
- Covers the essential Literacy and Numeracy components assessed in the NAPLAN* Tests: topics for Literacy include Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Reading and Writing; topics for Numeracy include Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, Statistics and Probability.
- Provides a balanced five-day-a-week program that helps you direct your child to exactly what to revise each day.
- Provides plenty of varied exercises, real test practice and two sample test papers.
- Includes fully explained answers to all questions and a detailed marking guide for writing questions.
- Week 1 – Number and Algebra, Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation, Reading, Writing
- Week 2 – Number and Algebra, Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation, Reading, Writing
- Week 3 – Measurement and Geometry, Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation, Reading, Writing
- Week 4 – Measurement and Geometry, Statistics and Probability, Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation, Reading, Writing
- Sample Test Papers
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
|Year Level||Year 2|
|Date of Publication||2013|