Exploring Environments: Rainforests
An exciting new series that approaches the primary science curriculum through themed studies of the natural world.
- Each themed study includes the disciplines of biological, chemical, earth, environmental, physical and space sciences.
- Books are divided into eight work units, looking at the plants, animals and people within the specific environment, as well as how we use it and how it can be protected.
- Each work unit starts with a learning focus statement summarising and explaining the key concepts and skills, against which outcomes and standards can be measured.
- Authoritative overviews of each topic provide background information for the teacher.
- Differentiated worksheets and ideas for teaching and learning provide the opportunity for students to conduct their own experiments, complete puzzles, and draw, colour and label diagrams, to reinforce the concepts and skills covered.
|Year Level||Kindergarten, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6|