FBP Complete Smart Series: Mathematics Topic by Topic Primary 2
This book was developed for the new Primary 2 Mathematics syllabus in Singapore. It is part of a series of 6 books designed for Primary 1 to Primary 6. In general, these books are recommended as extension work in the Australian context.
In each topic, there is a large variety of exercises to provide students with more practice. Exercises consist of multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks and problem sums. Detailed worked solutions are also included.
This Primary Mathematics 2 book covers the following topics:
- Numbers 0 to 1000
- Addition and Subtraction within 1000
- Using Models for Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division (by 4, 5, 10)
- Using Models for Multiplication and Division
- Mid Year Examination Paper
- Multiplication and Division of Money
- Lines and Surfaces
- Shapes and Patterns
- Year End Examination Paper
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3|
|Date of Publication||Reprinted 2012|