Fitzroy Phonic Readers - Box 11X-20X
Readers 11x-20x is an exciting new level that enables each story, from 11 to 20, to be immediately followed by a longer adventure story, reinforcing all and only the sounds learned to date.
The Early Readers up to 20 introduce ten new sounds (oo, er, sh, all, ing, ar, ay, etc), with just one short story for each. The new pack, 11X-20X, lets students reinforce each new sound in a longer story before moving on.
Benefits of the 11X-20X Readers:
- entertaining adventure stories
- increase fluency with early words
- reinforce the high-frequency words
- reinforce the vital early digraphs
- reinforce the early special words
- learn twenty-six new special words
- build reading fluency with longer stories
|Subject||Early Years, English|