Focus on English 9 Teacher Book
Motivate your students to engage with the world of texts and develop their skills as effective communicators with our new series, Focus on English.
These brand new workbooks cover essential English skills through a carefully sequenced program that enables students to develop and reinforce their literature, language and literacy skills. Based around high-interest topics and relevant literature, the units will inspire discussion and provide meaningful contexts for language and literacy learning.
Each unit focuses on a specific text type, literary technique, writing skill, genre or theme that is relevant to any English program.
The books are organised into the umbrella strands of Literature, Language and Literacy for the Australian Curriculum, providing a consistent, easy-to-navigate structure.
Each unit contains:
- an overview of skills or key terms related to the unit
- a diverse selection of literary, non-literary and multimodal texts for comprehensions and analysis.
- comprehensive coverage of the rules and conventions of grammar and punctuation
- carefully sequenced sets of language, punctuation and vocabulary exercises
- a creative writing task in every unit
- a highly visual and student-friendly approach that encourages interest and engagement
The student workbook includes access to the interactive ebook with functionality to complete the exercises digitally.
The teacher book contains the answers to all exercises in the student workbook.
|Year Level||Year 9|
|Date of Publication||2016|