Fun with Fractions (Ages 6+)
A fun way to learn fractions.
Fun with Fractions develops:
- Keen observation
- Visual discrimination
- Eye-hand coordination
- Memory skills
- Meaning of fractions
- Recognise fractional parts of a set of objects
- The child will identify and match numeric fractions with their corresponding graphic/pictorial representations.
- Practise comparing different fractions.
- Play memory game.
- Complete and solves all the problems given in the activity book.
For age 6 and up.
- 28 two piece matching puzzles (56 large pieces)
- Activity Book
- Activity Guide
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3|