Further Mathematics Tests for Selective Schools and Scholarship Examinations (Basic Skills No. 42)
This book is designed to complement the bestselling book, Mathematics Tests for Selective and Independent Schools and for Scholarship Examinations (Basic Skills No. 49).
- 760 multiple choice questions based on previous papers
- answers to all questions with outlines of solutions to harder questions
This book is often used by those preparing for selective school and independent school scholarship tests. Students and teachers may also use these tests for:
- enrichment exercises for all students in the Junior School
- an excellent source of multiple choice questions for Junior and Middle years of the Senior School
- diagnostic tools for general mathematical ability.
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8|